Skip to main content

End Financial Year Statements

Posted on: July 19, 2018

Getting a head start on your taxes?

Different companies provide the documents you require to complete your tax return at different times, however, some are already available (including Commsec, Centrelink & Clearview).

What type of statements do I need for tax that FPD can help with?

  • PAYG summaries (eg from your source of income, including Centrelink)
  • Annual tax statements (eg from Managed Funds)
  • Dividend statements
  • Income Protection premium summaries

Contact us on 1300 014 368 to request any documents you may require or to obtain a copy of our Income Tax Return checklist to help you get everything together for your next accountant visit!

Request a Call Back

If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.