Saving refers to putting your money into a bank account. Investing is taking some of that money and trying to make it grow.
Investing can be a great way to get more from your money, but it’s not for everyone. Whether or not it makes sense for you depends upon your goals, in particular;
- Your timeframe – are you investing for 5 years or 25 years?
- Your objective – why are you looking to invest? Do you have a specific outcome to meet?
- is it for extra income?
- Is it for a lump sum required in a few years – eg a house deposit
- Your thoughts and preferences regarding investment risk
- Are you a conservative investor
- Would you be comfortable if your balance dipped in the short term
We design your portfolio utilising a range of investments, including managed funds, direct shares, exchange traded funds, and term deposits. Most importantly, we regularly review your investments to ensure they are still the right fit for you, that they are still achieving the outcomes that we set.